1. “PrintingDirect” is a trading name of Twoprint Limited.
Contract means a contract for the sale of Goods and/or Services made by or on behalf of PrintingDirect with a Purchaser or acceptance of an order.
Goods means the articles or things described in the Contract between PrintingDirect and the Purchaser.
Purchaser means a person to whom PrintingDirect supplies or is to supply Goods and/or Services.
Services means the services described in the Contract between PrintingDirect and the Purchaser.
2. These conditions (”Conditions”) shall be deemed to be incorporated in all Contracts of PrintingDirect to sell Goods and/or Services and in the case of any inconsistency with any order or form of contract or other documents sent by the Purchaser to PrintingDirect whatever may be their respective dates the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by a director/senior manager on behalf of PrintingDirect.
3. Notwithstanding that PrintingDirect may have given a detailed quotation no order shall be binding on PrintingDirect unless and until it has been accepting in writing by PrintingDirect.
4. By their nature Goods do have a redeemable value and no refunds or credits for Goods correctly supplied will be entertained.
5. a) All Goods and/or Services shall be paid for at the time of order unless an agreed credit account is in place and has been authorised by PrintingDirect.
b) No Goods shall be dispatched or collection allowed until paid for in full unless an agreed credit account is in place and has been authorised by PrintingDirect.
6. a) Any shortcomings or defects in Goods supplied must be notified to PrintingDirect within 3 days of delivery. Such Goods must be returned to PrintingDirect for inspection.
b) Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon PrintingDirect in respect of any defect in the Goods arising out of acts, omissions, negligence or default of the Purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing handling and storage of the Goods.
c) Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of PrintingDirect:
i) For death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by UK statute, or;
ii) Under sections 12, 13, 14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to a Purchaser who is dealing with a consumer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
7. PrintingDirect shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage whether direct or indirect arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
8. The liability of PrintingDirect to the Purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods and/or Services.
9. If the Purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the Contract PrintingDirect may (without prejudice to PrintingDirect rights subsequently to determine the Contract for the same cause should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of Goods without notice until any defaults by the Purchaser are remedied and if the breach is not remedied within 10 days of notice being given to the Purchaser by PrintingDirect, PrintingDirect may terminate the Contract.
10. No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of PrintingDirect shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these Conditions.
11. Any concessions made or latitude allowed by PrintingDirect to the Purchaser shall not affect the strict rights or PrintingDirect under the Contract. If in any particular case any of these Conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the Contract the other Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
12. A person who is not party to the Contract shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of the Contract. This Condition does not affect any right or remedy of any person which exists or is available otherwise that pursuant to that Act.
13. Upon sight of artwork and at its sole discretion PrintingDirect reserve the right to decline to print any item it deems to be inappropriate. Any payments made for work rejected by reason of this clause will be refunded in full.
14. The Contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the Purchaser and PrintingDirect irrevocably agree to submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Payment Terms are strictly with order, unless you currently have an agreed 30 day credit account. Monies owed to PrintingDirect for services or work produced under credit account agreements are due 30 days from date of invoice. A credit account can be applied for by requesting a Business Credit Application form to complete, sign and return to PrintingDirect where the application will be considered and a decision will be reached and the outcome informed. Until this procedure has been successfully completed we will request payment with order for any work required.
16. Quotations supplied by PrintingDirect are valid for 30 days from the date the quotation has been supplied unless stated otherwise. If the job in question is likely to be required after 30 days from quotation, please inform the staff member at the time of requesting a quotation so that we may be able to offer a longer period of time for the quotation to be valid for. After that time it may be necessary to supply an up to date quotation to ensure prices are correct. Historic quotations supplied by PrintingDirect should not be assumed accurate or current and an updated quotation should be requested. Quotations supplied by PrintingDirect will state if artwork costs have been included based on initial enquiry details received from the Purchaser. Upon receipt of order and final artwork, additional costs may be incurred if the
supplied artwork is not as expected or advised in order to enable printing and production or if any of the specifications do not match that which has been requested.
17. Ownership of artwork created by PrintingDirect and copyrights belong to PrintingDirect. Whilst PrintingDirect maintain artwork archives, it is not the responsibility of PrintingDirect to hold the only copies of artworks and cannot be held responsible for unavailable files used for previous jobs.
18. Artwork supplied to PrintingDirect in relation to an order placed will be deemed and assumed to be suitable to print directly from the supplied files. PrintingDirect will not be accountable for errors and omissions within supplied files. Any amendments required will incur additional costs which will be advised in advance of making those changes. PrintingDirect have a minimum charge for artwork changes/amendments/creation for which details can be requested by contacting a staff member.
19. PrintingDirect will make every effort to ensure design work is accurate and a true representation of the brief taken but are not responsible for errors or omissions once proofs have been signed or approved by the Customer/Purchaser. The Customer/Purchaser is ultimately responsible for any reprint or costs associated to needing to reprint or reproduce a job after approval has been received.
20. Turnaround times are subject to capacity at time of order, best possible dates will be advised and accommodated where ever possible. Any additional works or amendments requested will prolong the design process and therefore the start of production of your job. If changes to the original brief are made PrintingDirect cannot be held accountable for any deadlines.
Randall Park Way,
Retford, DN22 7WF
© 2022 Printing Direct.
All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions
© 2022 Printing Direct.
All Rights Reserved